Juli Salvat i Astorch
Physiotherapy and Acupuncture
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan, French
I started my acupuncture studies because I was interested in the potential of alternative medicine. Thirty years of working with patients and twenty in teaching have allowed me to gain in-depth knowledge on different techniques and adapt and apply them to the disorders suffered by each person. I have also specialised in Gestalt Therapy and Integrative Clinical Psychotherapy, which are currently a tool for guiding my patients. I also apply my training on sacral-cranial and visceral osteopathy to my treatments.
- Postgraduate in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture Society of Catalonia, 1989.
- Acupuncture and Shiatsu, Kiai School, 1989.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy, Gimbernat University School, 1996.
- Gestalt Psychotherapy, Aula Gestalt, 2006.
- Integrative Clinical Psychotherapy, Institute of Emotional Therapy and Group Techniques, 2014.
- Clinical practice in Acupuncture in Beijing, 1990.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture at the SJD University School of Nursing, since 2003.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Shiatsu and Finger Pressure at the SJD University School of Nursing, since 2010.
- Collaborator teacher in the Middle Grade Training Cycle for Nursing Care Assistants at the SJD University School of Nursing, since 2010.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.