Moira Garraus Oneca
I am a pediatrician specialising in solid tumors in children, especially sarcomas. Graduate of the Universidad de Navarra, I specialised in pediatrics at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra and went on to do my training in pediatric oncology at the Hospital for Sick Children (Toronto, Canada) where I later worked as a Clinical Associate.
I am a member of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP), and of the Sociedad Española de Hematología y Oncología Pediátrica (Spanish Society of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology - SEHOP). I am also part of the group on soft tissue sarcomas of SEHOP and SIOPEL (Société Internationale d'Oncologie Pédiatrique - Epithelial Liver Tumour Study Group).
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. Universidad de Navarra School of Medicine, 2003.
- Specialist in Paediatrics and Specific Areas. Clínica Universidad de Navarra, 2007.
- Fellowship in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology. University of Toronto. Hospital for Sick Children. Toronto (Canada), 2011 - 2013.
- Clinical Associate at Hospital for Sick Children. Toronto (Canada), 2013 - 2015.
- Sub-investigator of paediatric clinical trials on open oncological diseases at the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital.