Sabel Gabaldón Fraile
I work as a child and youth psychiatrist and I have a Master’s degree in Bioethics. I coordinate the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital Care Ethics Committee (CEA) and I am Deputy Chair of the Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu in Sant Boi de Llobregat CEA. I am also a member of the Sant Joan de Déu Foundation Research Ethics Committee (CEI). I collaborate and teach at the Borja Institute of Bioethics.
- European Master’s degree in Bioethics Ramón Llull University, Barcelona, 2014.
- Specialist in Psychiatry.
- Bachelor of Medicine, University of Valencia, 1978.
- “Medicalised transsexuality: an ethical view”. Bioethics and debate, 2016
- Member of the Aporía Research Group on Philosophy and Mental Health. Lecturer in the Department of Contemporary Philosophy of the University of Barcelona.
- Research grant in bioethics from Victor Grífols Foundation on transsexuality in children and adolescents, 2017.
- Teacher at the Borja Institute of Bioethics. Ramón Llull University, 2005.
- Lecturer on the Master’s Degree in Child Life Nursing at the Nursing School of the Sant Joan de Déu Teaching Campus, 2016.