Núria Ferrer Bosch
Hospital Pulmonology, Home Mechanical Ventilation programme.
You will find me at
English, Spanish, Catalan, French
Since 2013 I have been linked to the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital: I did the Resident Internal Medical Pediatrics (MIR) training from 2013 - 2017 and, later, I was part of the Pediatric Emergency Service team during 2018 and 2019. Since 2019, I am part of the Pulmonology Section, in the field of hospitalization and also in Outpatient Consultations.
- HERMES European examination for accreditation in Pediatric Respiratory Medicine, 2019.
- Master in Pediatric Pulmonology at Vall d'Hebron Hospital in Barcelona, 2018-2020.
- Medical specialist in Pediatrics and its Specific Areas, SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, 2013-2017.
- Member of the European Respiratory Society (ERS) since 2018.
- External rotation in the Pediatric Infectology Department of the Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus (Ohio, United States), 2017.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.