Cristina Domingo Gómez
Acupuncture has always been my vocation. I find that traditional Chinese Medicine allows me to approach and treat the patient holistically. My 40 years career in this area has been characterised by continuous training and evolution and has led me to harmonise my knowledge as a doctor with alternative medicine. Participating in various specialisation courses as well as teaching and publishing various articles has allowed me to expand my knowledge which then I use to the treatments of my patients.
- Accreditation of Acupuncture training, Official College of Physicians of Barcelona, 2014.
- Bachelor's Degree in Acupuncture and Moxibustion, Beijing International Acupuncture Examination Centre, 1994.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Barcelona, 1991.
- Diploma in Acupuncture, School of Sri Lanka, 1988.
- Diploma in Acupuncture, TAO School, Barcelona, 1983.
- Education and training through courses and seminars on areas including obstetrics and gynaecology treatments, drug addiction, psychiatric disorders and energy or locomotor blockades, among others.
- Presentation of "Research on acupuncture and moxibustion in pregnant women with breech presentation". 4th Beijing International Training Seminar and Field Study of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Nursing Care, 2016.
- Presentation of "Fibromyalgia: Compendium of different studies of Diagnosis and Treatment". 13th ICMART Congress, Budapest, 2008.
- Award for the best research work in nursing in 2014 on the effectiveness of acupuncture and moxibustion in pregnant women with breech presentation.
- Director of and Lecturer on the Master's Degree on Energy Assessment and Acupuncture, University School of Nursing, SJD teaching campus, since 2003.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Psycho-oncology. Faculty of Psychology, University of Barcelona, academic years 2002 to 2010.
- Lecturer on the Osteopathy course. Blanquerna University School of Nursing and Physiotherapy, Ramon Llull University, October 2009.
- Lecturer on the Chinese Dietetics course. Nursing Diploma at SJD University School of Nursing, academic years 2002 to 2005.
- Lecturer on the Introduction to Acupuncture course. Nursing Diploma at SJD University School of Nursing, academic years 2002 to 2003.