Jesús Alberto Casas López
Graduated in Medicine from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in October 1982, I did my training as a specialist in Pediatrics between February 1983 and March 1987, being an assistant physician in the Neurology Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital from September 1986 to March 1989.
My professional activity has been carried out mainly in the Neurology Department of SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital. Since June 2015 I have been working at the "Barcelona Esquerra" Comprehensive Paediatric Care Centre and at the Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu de Sant Boi de Llobregat. I have worked for many years in Child Development and Early Care Centres (CDIAP).
My dream is to learn and apply knowledge to patients and their families, always trying to be honest.
- Attended the Advances in Neuropediatrics Course in the years 2004, 2006 and 2015.
- Attended the VII National Congress of the Spanish Society of Paediatric Neurology, Murcia, October 2006.
- "The Deep Brain Stimulation for the Treatment of Parkinson disease and Essential Tremor Training". Hospital Clínic, Barcelona, February 2004.
- Accreditation course as a teacher in Injection Techniques with Botulinum Toxin Type A (Botox), Madrid, January 2000.
- Degree in Medicine, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, 1982