Josep Munuera del Cerro
My main area of scientific interest is venous biomarkers in the brain in ischaemic disease, which is the focus of my doctoral thesis. I trained as a radiologist at Hospital del Mar and I have worked at the Vall d'Hebron and Sant Pau hospitals. From 2012 to 2016 I was head of MRI at Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital and in 2016, I was Medical Director of the Institute for Diagnostic Imaging.
- PhD in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine. Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2016.
- Board of Neuroradiology. European Society of Neuroradiology, 2009.
- Radiodiagnostics Specialist. Hospital del Mar, 2005.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 2000.
- Researcher in the field of Neuroscience from 2012 to 2016, Germans Trias i Pujol Hospital.
- Lecturer on the Master's Degree in Neuromarketing. Autonomous University of Barcelona, since 2016.