Estela Luque Martín
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
I received my degree in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona in 2006. I took a Post-graduate Degree in Dental Aesthetics in 2007 and completed my Master’s Degree in Orthodontics at SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, where I still work. I am currently a member of the Spanish Orthodontics Society (SEDO) and the Spanish Society for Facial Fissures (SOCEFF).
- European Master of Aligners with certification in the Invisalign Technique, 2016.
- Master’s Degree in Integral Treatment of Dental and Facial Deformities in Paediatrics. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, 2008 – 2012.
- Post-graduate Degree in Dental Aesthetics. Catalan Association of Dentistry and Stomatology, 2007.
- Degree in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona, 2006.
- Publication of scientific articles.
- Author of two chapters of the book “Diagnóstico y tratamiento en Ortodoncia” (Diagnosis and Treatment in Dentistry). ISBN9788490221167. Elsevier España. Chapters 6–9 Dr J.M. Ustrell.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.