Imma Prat Vera
Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
You will find me at
Spanish, Catalan and English
I graduated in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona in 2012, before specialising in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Malformations in the SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, where I still work to this day. I am a member of the Spanish Society of Orthodontics (SEDO) and the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO).
- Master’s Degree in Plastic Orthodontics, Invisalign System, expert level, 2017.
- Certificate in the Lingual WIN technique, 2017.
- Certificate in the Invisalign System, 2016.
- Master’s Degree in Orthodontics and comprehensive treatment of dentofacial deformities and malformations in Paediatrics. SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital, 2012–2016.
- Degree in Dentistry from the University of Barcelona (UB), 2007–2012.
- 62nd Spanish Society of Orthodontics Conference. First speech, “The influence of the cephalometric position of incisors in assessing facial attractiveness”. Seville, 2016.
- 61st Spanish Society of Orthodontics Conference. Poster entitled “Reliability of surgical prediction: a cephalometric study in class III patients”. Toledo, 2015.
- 60th Spanish Society of Orthodontics Conference. Poster entitled “Association of mandibular incisor-canine transposition with other dental anomalies”. Islantilla, 2014.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.