Ofelia Cruz Martínez
I am a specialist in Pediatrics and childhood cancer, with special dedication to Pediatric Neuro-Oncology. I'm an associate professor at the University of Barcelona. I have written more than 50 reviewed scientific articles about my specialty and various book chapters. I also review scientific articles from the Clinical Translational Oncology journal, among others. I am a member of the group of brain tumors of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP), to which I belong since 2000. In addition, I am a member of the Spanish and European societies of Oncology and Neuro-Oncology.
- PhD in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 1992.
- Paediatric specialist through Resident Medical Internship Training (Hospital Clínic, Barcelona), 1988.
- Degree in Medicine. University of Barcelona, 1984.
- Researcher in the area of cancer at the Sant Joan de Déu Paediatric Research Institute.
- Director of the Paediatric Oncology Master’s Programme of the University of Barcelona since 2005.
- Associate professor at the University of Barcelona (UB) since 1994.
How to request a treatment in SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital
Our hospital is dedicated to comprehensive care for women, children and adolescents.