Between 2012 and 2015 we published 43 articles in scientific journals with an accumulated impact factor of 152 points.
Lines of research
We take part in the following lines of research:
- Prematurity, nutrition, care and developmental environment.
- The neonatal brain (stroke and neonatal asphyxia).
- Neonatal resuscitation and critical care (CDH).
- Research group studying rare genetically based neurological diseases in children.
- Research group studying adulthood diseases that originated in the womb or the first years of life.
Clinical Practice Guideline on Hypoxic Ischaemic Encephalopathy in Newborns 35 Gestational Weeks or Older (in Spanish). Collaboration between the Sant Joan de Déu Foundation and the Catalan Agency for Health Information Assessment and Quality (AIAQS). This clinical practice guideline is part of the quality plan of the NHS of the Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality.
Guideline for parents of newborns with hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy (in Spanish).