In the Orthopaedics and Traumatology Department of the SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital, we accept professionals from around the world for specialisation in specific fields of Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology.
Each year, we offer an international course in Paediatric Orthopaedics and Traumatology, accredited by the Sistema Nacional de Formación [National Training System] and backed the following scientific societies: SEOP, SECOT, EPOS.
We also collaborate in providing university training:
- Master's in translational biomedical research 2019-2020. Cell Therapy for foetal repair. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery, University of Barcelona. Accreditation from the Federation of the European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH).
- Master's in Surgery of the Hand and Upper Limb. Reference 3741/3. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- International University of Catalonia. International University of Catalonia.
- School of Physiotherapy. Gimbernat University School.
- Department of Surgery and Medical-Surgical Specialties, University of Barcelona.
- Course coordination: The growing locomotor system. School of Medicine, University of Barcelona.
- Course: Orthopaedics and Rheumatology. Campus Clinic, Campus Bellvitge. 5th Year of Medicine. University of Barcelona.
- Master's Refresher in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. CEU/Cardenal Herrera University.
- Fellowship in Hand Surgery, University of Barcelona.
- Federation of the European Societies for Surgery of the Hand (FESSH). University of Barcelona.
- Course "Arthroscopic Surgery". Course Essential Basics of the Knee.
- Training Plan in Hand Surgery from the Spanish Society of Hand Surgery SECMA. SECMA accreditation. FESSH. 2020.
- SECOT course on Paediatric Orthopaedics SECOT.
- Online Master's in Paediatric Orthopaedics. Hospital Niño Jesús. Teaching certificate, Cardenal Herrera Oria and TECH.
- SpineArt Academy- International deformity Course.
- New perspectives on the treatment of the complex spine. MBA Institute.
- PRI meeting. Globus Medical.
- IV Training Day in Paediatric Spine Conditions.