SJD Barcelona Children's Hospital is a university hospital affiliated with the University of Barcelona. We share our knowledge and train professionals so that they may specialise in high-complexity medicine.
The Mental Health Area is a leader in training professionals specialising in these fields.
- Specialised training of resident physicians (MIR) in Psychiatry.
- Specialised training of resident clinical psychologists (PIR).
- We give university training: Four of our professionals are associate lecturers at the University of Barcelona: two lecturers in undergraduate programmes and two lecturers in the Master's Degree in General Health Psychology. We help to provide training for the Master's Degree in General Health Psychology at Blanquerna University and the Master's Degree for specialisation in the fields of Psychiatry and Child and Youth Psychology at the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
- Collaboration with the Borja Institute of Bioethics.
- Collaboration with the Sant Joan de Déu Barcelona University School of Nursing.
Learn with us
Our doctors lead various Master’s, post-graduate and training courses in accredited training specialities. We work with the Universitat de Barcelona to offer you the very best of our knowledge.